One of the most popular cables to communicate with OBD-II compliant vehicles using a standard J2534 interface.
- 72Mhz 32-bit processor
- USB 2.0 full speed device (USB-A/Mini cable included)
- Field upgradeable software
- Supports these major OBD protocols:
- CAN 2.0 (CAN/ISO15765)
- K-line (ISO9141/ISO14230(KWP2000)/dual K line)
- J2534 PassThru support with Windows DLL
- Standalone datalogs to microSD / microSDHC card without a laptop
- Able to apply GND or 5V-25V to OBD pins 1,3,9,11,12,13 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
- Able to log from Innovate Motorsports 2.5mm stereo MTS data bus
- RGB status LEDs
Here's some of the chip tuning software that can be used with Openport 2.0:
EcuFlash is a free general-purpose ECU reflashing and editing tool. EcuFlash uses the Openport vehicle interface to reflash vehicles via the OBD-II port. EcuFlash also allows you to edit ECU data (known as 'maps' or 'tables') in a human-readable format using a XML-based definition system to translate the data.
EcuFlash Vehicle List
- Airtrek Turbo
- Eclipse GS/GT/GSX
- EVO 5/6/7/8/9/10
- Montero Sport
- Pajero Sport
- Almost any Mitsubishi with an ECU based on H8, SH-2 or M32r MCUs
- Forester NA(05+)/turbo/XT
- Impreza NA(05+)/WRX/STI
- Legacy NA(05+)/GT
- Liberty NA(05+)/GT
- Outback NA(05+)/XT
- Almost any Subaru with an ECU based on HC16 or SH-2 MCUs.
This item has a standard one year warranty.
Designed, manufactured, assembled, and tested by Tactrix Inc. in San Francisco, USA
- Tactrix Openport 2.0 J2534 Cable
- USB Cable
- EcuFlash Software*
* — available over the internet