A software module for ChipLoaderNG to work with Bosch ME(D)17 and EDC17 in Service Mode. The connection is established via ECU's pins with no need to disassemble it.
- Reading and Writing of the internal FLASH memory
- Reading and Writing of the internal EEPROM
- Reading Passwords from binary files
- Disabling RSA Check (if possible)
Currently these functions and ECUs aren't supported:
- Reading and writing of the external FLASH memory
- ECUs with no internal FLASH memory
- Bosch ECUs of the Chinese vehicles
- ECUs with high TPROT (for example, MED17.5.5)
This module supports the following Tricore MCUs:
In addition to the license itself and the USB dongle you would also need the following equipment:
- Chipsoft J2534 cable (any version). Cables manufactured prior autumn of 2019 have to be upgraded (instructions are provided upon request). The firmware and driver versions has to be of v1.5 or newer.
- Chipsoft GPT Adapter. Adapters of Rev.A have to be upgraded (instructions are provided upon request). Rev.B doesn't require additional actions and is supported completely.
Optionally you may acquire a Chipsoft OBD2 BreakOut Box.
A 20% discount on the plugin #51 of ChipLoaderNG is now applied if you already have the Tricore Boot Mode …
New software plugin
A new ChipLoaderNG software module for Bosch ME(D)17 and EDC17 ECUs was released today. This module supports the Bosch ECUs …