A module for the BitEdit calibration software to work with files of ACDelco E92 ECUs of General Motors vehicles with petrol naturally aspirated engines including Chevrolet, Cadillac and others.
- Fan Control: Desired FAN control, Desired FAN control via coolant temperature
- Fuel: AFR target value as stoichiometry, Dynamic Airflow High RPM, Dynamic Airflow High RPM, Mass air flow sensor scaling
- Fuel:Injector: Injector Flow Rate, Injector Flow Rate Density Multiplier, Injector Flow Rate Fuel Pressure multiplier
- Fuel:Open Loop: Injection enrichment ratio open loop (alcohol), Injection enrichment ratio open loop (gasoline)
- Fuel:Power Enrich: Engine speed for enable power enrichment, Power enrichment, Pedal position for enable power enrichment, Power Enrich EQ Ratio vs. RPM, Torque threshold for enable power enrichment
- Idle: Idle speed in motion, Startup idle speed in drive position, Startup idle speed in P/N, Target Idle Speed vs. Coolant Temp
- Knock Control: Knock sensor threshold, Knocking fast attack rate, Maximal knock retardation, Maximal retardation step
- Limiters: Vehicle speed limitation, Vehicle speed limitation minimum reverse, Vehicle speed limitation minimum
- Requested torque: Requested torque normal mode, Requested torque reduced power mode
- RPM Limits: Engine speed limitation, Engine speed limitation fuel cut off, Engine speed limitation extreme cut, Engine speed limitation extreme restore
- Spark: Main spark advance high octane, Main spark advance low octane, Minimal final spark advance, Minimal spark advance, Minimal spark advance long, Optimal spark advance, Optimal spark advance (alcohol), Spark advance cranking, Spark advance flex fuel
- Torque Control: Maximal engine torque reverse gear, Maximal engine torque limitation, Peak engine torque, Torque limitation overboost
- VVT: Exhaust camshaft correction by coolant temperature, Exhaust camshaft position by coolant temperature, Intake camshaft position full load, Exhaust camshaft position full load, Exhaust camshaft position high, Exhaust camshaft position high atmospheric pressure, Exhaust camshaft position low, Exhaust camshaft position medium, Intake camshaft position by coolant temperature, Intake camshaft position correction by coolant temperature, Intake camshaft position high, Intake camshaft position high atmospheric pressure, Intake camshaft position low, Intake camshaft position medium
- DTC mask editor
The technical support is provided by the manufacturer of this software.
BitSoft LLC, St. Petersburg, Russia. License Agreement.
New software plugin
Using this plugin you can remap files of General Motors vehicles with petrol naturally aspirated engines. Available Maps Fan Control: …