A module for the BitEdit calibration software to work with files of Bosch ME(G)17.9.11, ME(G)17.9.12 and ME(G)17.9.13 ECUs of Kia and Hyundai vehicles with naturally aspirated petrol engines.
- Airmass calculation: airmass flow through throttle valve, calculated target filling, maximal airmass flow through throttle valve
- Fan switching temperature
- Idle: desired idle speed AT, MT, when moving
- Injector control: injection end timing, injector dead time, injector flow constant, minimal injection time
- Knock control: knock sensitivity per cylinder
- Limiters: engine speed and vehicle speed limitation
- Spark advance: minimal spark advance, optimal spark advance, base spark advance, optimal spark advance corrections, base spark advance corrections, spark advance temperature corrections, spark advance correction by target lambda
- Target lambda: maximal rich lambda, target lambda at full load, at part load, target lambda for component protection
- Torque control: spark advance efficiency, lambda efficiency, optimal torque, throttle valve position and limitation of throttle position, torque increasing and decreasing speed
- VVT: intake camshaft position
- DTC editor
The technical support is provided by the manufacturer of this software.
BitSoft LLC, St. Petersburg, Russia. License Agreement.