A module for the BitEdit calibration software to work with files of Bosch EDC17CP09 ECUs of BMW vehicles with diesel engines. Supported file size: 4MB.
- Airmass: desired airmass flow with enabled and disabled EGR, maximal airmass flow, airmass correction
- Boost control: boost controller duty cycle base, in regeneration, in double injection mode, with disabled EGR, maximal boost controller duty cycle
- Boost pressure: boost pressure limitation, desired boost pressure base, in regeneration, in double injection mode, with disabled EGR, with closed bypass
- DPF: Enable switches for DPF, regeneration lookup mask, exhaust sensor scaling and check conditions
- EGR control: thresholds for enable/disable EGR
- EGT Sensors: EGT sensors scalings, switches and check conditions
- Injection: injection quantity from torque conversion maps, injector opening time, post injection quantity
- Rail pressure: Rail pressure base, at idle, rail pressure limiters, P, I components for flow regulator, injection flow regulator map, rail pressure regulator maps
- Start: engine speed after start, start torque, minimal engine speed
- Start of injection: base start of injection angle for main injection, time component between Pi1 and Pi2
- Target lambda for smoke limitation
- Torque limitation: torque limitation inner/outer torque, powertrain torque, conditional torque limitation from EGT, exhaust pressure, fuel temperature, torque limitation in system errors
- Torque monitoring: torque limitation in monitoring mode, accelerator pedal for monitoring
- Requested torque: requested torque from accelerator pedal base, requested torque correction factors from coolant and atmospheric pressure
- DTC editor
The technical support is provided by the manufacturer of this software.
BitSoft LLC, St. Petersburg, Russia. License Agreement.