A module for the BitEdit calibration software to work with files of Kefico CPEGD2 and CPGDSH2 ECUs of Kia and Hyundai vehicles with naturally aspirated and turbocharged petrol engines.
- Air charge control: Mass air flow pulsation correction, target air filling
- Boost control: Turbine and compressor part efficiency, warm up isobar process
- Exhaust gas: Ignition angle correction by EGT, static exhaust gas temperature
- Injector control: Start of 1st injection, start of 1st injection during start, start of 1st injection in warm mode
- Knock control: Knock sensitivity, detonation regulation window, spark advance retardation step, detonation measurement window
- Limiters: Engine speed limitation from coolant, oil, intake temperatures
- Rail pressure: Target rail pressure at part and full loads, rail pressure limiters and maximal value
- Spark advance: Angle characteristic map for knock correction, delta ignition base, minimal spark advance, delta ignition for overboost protection, optimal spark advance, spark advance base
- Throttle valve control: Airmass flow through throttle valve, throttle valve position, throttle position from pedal position direct law
- Torque model: Drag loss torque, optimal indicated torque, full load detection threshold, ignition angle efficiencies, lambda efficiency, maximal indicated torque in normal and sport modes, minimal efficiency
- Torque request: Requested torque on all gears and modes, inverse pedal position map for torque checkout
- VVT: Intake camshaft position at catalyst heat, intake camshaft position base, intake camshaft position warm engine
- Warm up: Warm up correction for combustion, weighting factor for combustion for both temperatures, temperature correction factor for throttle
- DTC mask editor
The technical support is provided by the manufacturer of this software.
BitSoft LLC, St. Petersburg, Russia. License Agreement.