A module for the BitEdit calibration software to work with files of Keihin ECUs of Honda and Acura cars with 2.0L petrol turbo engines.
- Air calculation and boost: intake system efficiency, boost pressure threshold for wastegate operation, wastegate duty, boost limitation by EGT, load limitation, maximal boost by atmospheric pressure, maximal boost by intake temperature, maximal boost ratio, desired boost pressure, exhaust back pressure after catalyst
- Camshaft control: intake camshaft position, exhaust camshaft position at part and full loads
- EGT: Calculated EGT
- Idle: desired idle speed, desired idle speed after start
- Injector control: injector opening time from fuel pressure, injector scaling
- Knock control: Air charge limitation for knocking, spark advance limitation on knocking, knock retardation
- Limits: engine speed limitation, vehicle speed limitation
- Modes switches: MAF threshold to enter full load, MAP threshold to enter full load, throttle position to enter full load (available maps depends on software)
- Overrun cutoff: overrun cutoff MAP cut/restore, injector restart cut/restore
- Sensors scaling: MAF sensor scaling, lambda scaling
- Spark advance: minimal spark advance, spark advance EGR dependent, spark advance retardation, spark advance correction EGR dependent, spark advance correction by ECT and IAT, spark advance correction from camshaft angle
- Target lambda: Lean best torque, target lambda at full load, target lambda in closed loop
- Throttle valve control: Airmass flow through throttle body, driving force, throttle position linerisation, throttle position limitation, throttle position request, base torque, torque limitation for AT
DTC table is not available, but the developers add some helpful switches: underboost error switch, rear O2 sensor switch.
The technical support is provided by the manufacturer of this software.
BitSoft LLC, St. Petersburg, Russia. License Agreement.